Shack Shine is a top window cleaning franchise. When you think of having your windows or gutters cleaned, they’re willing to bet you can’t think of a household name. In this highly fragmented space, there isn’t a national brand that stands out. Shack Shine has changed that. Shack Shine is pioneering a brand new industry - exterior house detailing.
- Multiple services under one brand - window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, pressure washing and Chrsitmas light installation (THEY MAKE YOUR HOUSE SHINE)
- Recurring revenue - customers use Shack Shine over and over again
Residential and commercial customers
- Home-based office - owner leads a mobile team of technicians and salespeople
- Centralized call center and booking system - they book jobs for their franchise owners, taking away that administrative function
- Digital marketing team in-house - they put leads on the schedule
- Vendor relationships with suppliers, vehicles, marketing, collateral, uniforms, etc.
- Lead people - franchise owners have a desire to lead. They work ON the business, NOT in the business. Owners are not cleaning windows or gutters - they hire, train, coach and develop team members
- Marketing to residential customers - successful franchisees are always marketing! Owners will manage offline marketing tactics, including door to doo canvassing, direct mail, lawn signs, field marketing, strategic vehicle parking, etc. They (Corporate team) provide a dedicated Marketing Manager who manages online marketing tactics, such as PPC campaigns, social media marketing, SEO, content, email marketing, re-marketing, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Networking and relationship building - successful owners develop relationships with referral sources - realtors, property managers & business communityi - via networking groups and community events
- Business management - organize technicians and salespeople, route and production management, light bookkeeping and business planning
- Customer Experience - deliver an exceptional customer experience, from estimates to delivering the service to driving online reviews. A brand ambassador.
- Cash Investment (Liquid): $50,000
- Minimum Net Worth: $50,000
Take the next step towards owning a Shack Shine franchise
To learn more about Shack Shine franchise opportunities in your area or to begin securing your territory today, please request more information below.Request More Information